Adam Brosgall to Assist in Renewing Israeli Minor’s Passports in BC
Adam Brosgall Approved by Israel Consulate in Toronto to Assist in Renewing Israeli Minor’s Passports in BC
Until recently, Israeli families with children in British Columbia were required to travel to Toronto to renew or extend their children’s Israeli passports. The Israeli Consulate in Toronto is now collaborating with three local notary publics in Vancouver, Calgary and Winnipeg. This collaboration is meant to assist Israeli citizens who wish to renew or extend their under-18 children’s travel documents.
Brosgall Legal | Notary Services is pleased to announce that Adam Brosgall, owner and principal lawyer at Brosgall Legal, has been approved by the Israeli Consulate General in Toronto to be the exclusive Notary Public in the Province of British Columbia to assist Israeli citizens who wish to renew or extend their under-18 children’s travel documents.
To book an appointment, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 604-685-ADAM .
Notary Public Procedure for Israeli Minors in British Columbia:
1. Mr. Brosgall will notarize the parents’ signatures on their children’s passport renewal or extension forms.
2. Mr. Brosgall will identify the minors appearing before him, with their updated passport photos, and sign the back of the photos.
Parents wishing to use the notary public’s services must arrange a meeting with Brosgall Legal, and both parents must come together with their child and the following documents:
1. Forms for renewal/extension of a passport, filled in but unsigned (the parents will both sign in front of Mr. Brosgall).
2. Birth certificate of the minor with the names of both parents.
3. Photocopies of the parents’ passports.
4. Two recent 5 by 5 centimeter passport photos of the child.
Please note the following:
1. Those who choose not to appear before Mr. Brosgall may continue to come to the Consulate in person to renew/extend their children’s passports.
2. Both parents must come to the meeting with the notary public, along with the child.
3. The notary public’s service comes at a fee.
4. After the notarization, the signed forms and the children’s photographs must be sent by mail to the Consulate General in Toronto.
5. Only requests signed by the specific notary assigned to the province will be approved by the Consulate.
Vancouver Notary Public, Commissioner of Oaths, and Lawyer
Brosgall Legal’s owner and principal, Adam Brosgall, is an experienced Vancouver Notary Public, BC Commissioner of Oaths, and Lawyer. In addition to being approved as the exclusive Notary Public in the Province of British Columbia to assist Israeli citizens who wish to renew or extend their under-18 children’s travel documents, Mr. Brosgall also processes international notarizations, authentications, and legalizations (Apostilles) for use in Israel.
ADAM BROSGALL | LAWYER, NOTARY PUBLIC & COMMISSIONER OF OATHS
Brosgall Legal – Vancouver Apostille & Notary Services
716 – 938 Howe St Vancouver BC V6Z 1N9
Visit us online: www.vancouvernotary.