- Yom HaAtzmaut Celebration 2015 with Micha Biton – Jewish Community Vancouver
- Yom HaAtzmaut Picnic 2015 – Jewish Community Vancouver
- STATEMENT BY THE PRIME MINISTER OF CANADA ON ISRAEL’S INDEPENDENCE DAY
- Dolores Luber’s Blog – Chink in my Armour: Vulnerability
- Debbie Havusha’s Blog – Honoring my Father on Mother’s Day
- Best Israeli Food in Vancouver? SHARE WITH US
- BEAUTIFUL Hatikva Flashmob on the Jerusalem Light Rail
- STATEMENT BY THE PRIME MINISTER OF CANADA ON YOM HASHOAH
- Yossilinks on Jewish Russian Radio Vancouver – April 15
- Losing My Religion & Finding Myself in Jerusalem – Blog by Deena Levenstein
5851 West Boulevard at 42nd Avenue
The Artists of Kerrisdale is a group of 24 dedicated artists who strive to maintain the highest level of quality in our work. We meet weekly under the guidance of local professional artists who encourage us to develop individual & distinctive styles in a variety of mediums. “IMPRESSIONS & EXPRESSIONS” is the theme for […]
New to vancouver?
1. Vancouver City hall- www.vancouver.ca 2. Health insurance – http://www.health.gov.bc.ca/msp/forms.html 3. Leisure JCC of Greater Vancouver: The Jewish Community Centre offers a…
Interesting Seder plates (4 min). Which is your favourite?